grabTHIS!
[close]

Thursday 11 July 2013

The Mortal Instruments

Before I start on anything, enjoy the hot body of Jace Lightwood filled with runes ;)


Okay since I put up the picture, might as well... FANGIRL HARDCORE :D I swear March 2014 can't come any faster! The sixth and final installment of the series, City of Heavenly Fire, is going to be released! I need to know what happened to Clary and Jace then how the hell the last battle will go. I'll give some of my favorite scenes in the series.

First off, the third book where Clary asked the angel Raziel to revive Jace after he died fighting Valentine. After that is when they know that they're not related (insert internal fangirl sigh) to each other. Then in book five, the part where they're in Paris; Jace is himself for a moment because he's possessed. DO YOU KNOW HOW SWEET THAT PART IS?! I had tears running down my face when I finished reading that part and until now, I can't stop the tears from falling down whenever I reread that part. Oh and the first book, in the greenhouse! It's the night before Clary's birthday, they went to the greenhouse. Not gonna ruin the story for you, but let's just say that my poor fangirl heart can't take anymore sweetness.


The picture above is when they almost kissed in the first book, and it's in the greenhouse. I'd put a gif on the kiss but should probably keep it PDA haha. But you can read the book if you can't wait for the movie to come out on almost the end of August. Okay enough with the movie talk, let's move on to the casts.

JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER. That three words is enough to make me fangirl major. And may I add that he's British? That literally means all hell broke loose. British lads, they have a special place in my heart. I've got around, oh 15+ I think. There's too many of them until I can't remember them all! But most of them is either artists or actors. But let's not forget YouTubers like the Harries twins, Marcus Butler, etc. Oh yeah, I am sooo dead. Okay, one (or in my case, loads) picture(s) to finish the post! :)


Okay okay, I think that's enough Jamie Bower in a day haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny