grabTHIS!
[close]

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Wishes and Pumpkins

If he knew about this, he'll see and know that I forgive him even though he broke my heart to a million pieces. And he'll know I miss him even though I was the one who ended things between us.

And all my senses come to life
While I'm stumbling home as drunk as I
Have ever been and I'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one

And all my friends have come to find
Another place to let their hearts collide
Just promise me that you'll never leave again
'Cause you are the only one

RIGHT. Enough of the depressing shit...

So... it's less than 2 months until Christmas and it's counting days to Halloween! Yay xD

Got your costumes ready? Well I want to but eh, since I'm not going to celebrate or going trick o' treating so no use of preparing one.

Well at least I get to see a lot of pumpkins and ghouls decorations everywhere, mostly malls though. But oh well, at least the Halloween theme game is still strong.

Sorry to cut short guys, I have no more ideas on what to write/post hehe. Hope y'all forgive me and I'll try to write more next post. ADIOS! AUF WIEDERSEHEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny