grabTHIS!
[close]

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Getting Old(er) with Each Passing Minute

Time flies by! Hell, it's like 3 months to Christmas, meaning that it's not that long until a new year will be here.

Like the title, getting old is not something I really appreciate because I seem to get into more problems than ever and not to mention, my love life. But I'm definitely not going to talk about it now, after that last post. But just fyi, I'm still talking to my ex.


I'M NOT SORRY FOR POSTING THIS. JAMIE DORNAN IS BAE OKAY, SO CALM YOUR ASS DOWN AND I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU TWICE.

Okay, time to fangirl about the trailer. THE ELEVATOR SCENE, dear Lord in Heaven. Do you mean me gasping for breath when the elevator doors close and Christian just practically pounced on Ana? Yes, I think you do mean that...

Second fangirling cause:


DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN (again). The scene when Peeta came on TV and Katniss just stood up abruptly from her seat to stare at his face on the TV, that was pure tears for me. I CAN'T TAKE THESE FEELS THAT I'M FEELING, THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH. HOW AM I STILL ALIVE AFTER ALL OF THIS FANGIRLING?

And that would be the question I ask myself repeatedly and would never get the answer to. But oh well, as long as I still could fangirl then I don't mind if I die repeatedly from excessive fangirling. #yolo

And oh, I passed 10th grade (surprise, surprise!) and now obviously on the 11th grade. But since I don't have to meet with Biology and Physics anymore, I'm pretty thrilled.

I have to cut this short, but I should be doing my school assignment (well, I have it open but I'm alternating between writing this and doing that). Eh, I procrastinate all the time so... yeah.

CIAO MUY PERRITAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny