grabTHIS!
[close]

Saturday 28 June 2014

Amnesia

Been ages since the last post! Woah, 3 months is pretty long. A lot happened, might as well wrote it all in...

School happened (duh) and somehow, I passed 10th grade so my status now is an 11th grader. Two years left of school before university, time surely went by that fast...

City of Heavenly Fire is OUT and I have READ it, fangirled and cried like crazy. The part where Jace and Clary is in the lake at the demon realm, I don't think I could read that scene without crying... Then the epilogue, where Clary gave the Herondale ring Tessa gave her to Jace as he wanted to be a Herondale, oh dear Lord Jace Herondale... My poor fangirl heart can't take any of that sweetness of yours!

I'm back to being single again. And yes, I was in a relationship if I said it. Actually... I just got back to being single like 2 hours or so ago, I really don't wanna talk about it but if I don't, I'll end up going mad at everyone (including my cousin who doesn't know anything about it). So yeah, nothing better than to post it in here...

If you ask me, I actually wanna call my ex-boyf a chicken. Why? He doesn't even wanna try and continue the relationship. That is why I don't want to do anything with him these times... I mean, don't he think I know how hard having a long distance relationship is? Oh yeah he doesn't, because I'm just a stupid little girl that doesn't know anything about world. I may look like an idiot, but I have feelings. And I must add that I am extremely unstable when it comes to feelings and emotions.

I spent 16 years and 2 months of my life trying to protect my heart from getting broken but instead, I have it in smithereens. And people ask me why I have trust and confidence issues...

Reckless: someone who doesn't care about the consequences of his/her actions.

I am reckless, and stupid, and sometimes overly curious, and foolish. Mix all that together and you have me as a recipe for disastee (which in real life is something that I'm always attracted to).

Give a little time for me and burn this out, we'll play hide and seek to turn this around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny