grabTHIS!
[close]

Saturday 15 March 2014

Find You

I'LL RUN AWAY WITH YOUR FOOTSTEPS, I'LL BUILD A CITY THAT DREAMS FOR TWO.

Ladies and gentlemen, track one of sixteen from the deluxe edition original motion picture soundtrack of Divergent. Written and produced by Anton Zaslavski, sung by Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant. Forgive me if I'm fangirling again, but that's just in my nature.

I'll just write the full tracklist, I guess...

1. Find You - Zedd (feat. Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant)
2. Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding
3. Fight For You - Pia Mia (feat. Chance the Rapper)
4. Hanging On (I See MONSTAS remix) - Ellie Goulding
5. I Won't Let You Go - Snow Patrol
6. Run Boy Run - Woodkid
7.  Backwards - Tame Impala (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
8. I Need You - M83
9. In Distress - A$AP Rocky (feat. Gesaffelstein)
10. Lost and Found (ODESZA remix) - Pretty Lights
11. Strangers - Skrillex
12. Dream Machines - Big Deal
13. Dead in the Water - Ellie Goulding
14. Waiting Game - Banks
15. I Love You - Woodkid
16. My Blood - Ellie Goulding

As you can see above, there's a lot of Ellie Goulding inside but there's a good reason for it. The producers said that Ellie's voice is the soul of the movie, so they listened to her album (Halcyon Days) and said that they want more. Beating Heart is not included on her album, but she wrote in and the producers found it perfect for the movie.


New still aaah!! :D In 5 days, the movie will be premiering worldwide and I don't know how am I gonna deal with the Find You + Beating Heart music video. Damn, damn, damn! Oh btw this morning, I opened the newspaper and saw the movie poster with the label 'coming soon' in it! EEEKKK! XD I can't wait, being the  huge fan that I am hehehe ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny