grabTHIS!
[close]

Saturday 8 February 2014

The Apple (not) of The Eye

5 GOLDEN RINGS!

And yes, if you knew the lyrics to the song '12 Days of Christmas' then you would probably know this. Speaking of, y'all probably wondering why am I singing christmas songs in February. For one, I'm listening to the Full Frontal Christmas special as I'm studying for a Civics test tomm. I'll end up with reciting the 'A Letter to Santa' mad-lib and end up in pieces because the amount of sexual innuendo there is just unbelievable!

Hell, I really don't know what to write... Usually my head is full of ideas but these days... NO! I just absolutely and totally hate it.

Find You (Live) <--- a MUST WATCH

I. Need. The. Divergent. Movie. Right. Now.

THE LATEST TRAILER FGS I can't even! All the Fourtris moments oh my fangirl heart :') it's fine, just slaughter my feels some more (sense the sarcasm?) Oh and the link above is one of the soundtracks :D I can't tell you how happy am I when I found out that motherfucking Zedd (in the words of deadmau5) will be a part of the soundtrack! Fuck yes :D I more or less fell from my chair and ran around the house like a madman.

THE LIFE OF A FANGIRL EVERYBODY *applauses and catcalls*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny