grabTHIS!
[close]

Monday 15 June 2015

Barely

Separation changes people.

Or in my case, separation made him forgot all about me.

I kept thinking: "What did I do wrong?", "What's wrong with me?", "Am I never good enough?" etc.

The answer would be: yes, I'm never good enough.

He probably had enough of my tantrums, my insecurities, my flaws. But it's alright, I'm used to it.

I should learn how to forget the past and move on to the future. But I never seem to know how exactly I would do that. So I would have to live life with knowing how not to cry each day, how to hold back my feelings, how to carry on living with the pain.

I always have to be alright, don't I?

"Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me." - The Scientist, Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny