grabTHIS!
[close]

Thursday 11 February 2016

Exams? Oh boy.

When you just realized that exams are in a month or so. I'M BASICALLY FUCKED.

Preparations? Oh trying not to get sick and brain storming on how to get 3 years worth of high school material in a matter of days for exams. The answer? Try rather impossible. But in this school (or basically all schools my level across the country) apparently, it's not that impossible. Everything is kinda possible here.

Back to preps, my head is on constant turmoil with the thought of studying. Add endless weeks of exams of that then you get what I'm feeling. Oh joy. And I'm getting dizzy writing this too, checking out.

Peace peeps! Someone hand me something for moi eye-bags please, it's Gucci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny