grabTHIS!
[close]

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Factions

Wow, it's almost 3 months since I last posted something in here. Sooooo sorry! I got busy with exams and graduation at some time, then bored out of my mind because there is no internet connection. But first, let me introduce you to my new man candy <3 :3


Oh just a reminder... He's MINE ;) Meet Theo James everyone, or should I call him either Tobias Eaton or Four? Forgive me if you don't know who the hell Tobias Eaton or Four is, they're characters from the Divergent trilogy. Veronica Roth, I bow down to you for creating an extremely amazing book. I'm going to quote something from the first book, Divergent; this actually means so much to me.

"I think we've made a mistake. We've all started to put down the virtues of the other factions in the process of bolstering our own. I don't want to do that. I want to be brave, and selfless, and smart, and kind, and honest." - Tobias Eaton/Four
For me, faction is the same as foreign people. So I think this means that we should take example of all the good stuff from other people and keep it within us, so then we could share this with other people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bobblehead Bunny